Monday, December 10, 2012

JOHN 3:16



It surprises me when I hear that some people don't know this verse. This was the first verse I memorized. It has been highlighted I think in every Bible I've ever owned.

If there was one verse to summarize the Bible.. I think it's this.

God LOVED you! Yes YOU!!! SOOOOOOOO much that He sent his son.. his one and only son... (if you have a son you sorta understand the significance of that) to DIE! and not a nice death may I add... so that YOU don't have to spend eternity in HELL! So that you have a WAY to spend eternity in Heaven! And .... you totally don't want to spend eternity in hell... eternity is a LONG LONG LONG time....

If you haven't accepted Christ as your savior.. and you want to! Please email me! I'd love to talk to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment