Monday, September 3, 2012

Standing


In Jesus’ name, I pull down and destroy every stronghold, imagination, argument and high thing that raises itself against the knowledge of God’s word in Jim’s heart. I pull down the strongholds of pride, arrogance, sexual addiction, and ANGER. I take Jim’s thoughts captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ and bind his/her heart to God’s word of truth. When he walks about, it will guide him. When he sleeps, it will watch over him, and when Jim awakens, it will talk to him. (2 Cor. 10:4-5; Pro. 6:21)

 

 

In Jesus’ name and by the power of His blood, I bind the strong man of hatred, anger, and un-forgiveness, pride, and arrogance and I forbid it from operating in Jim's heart. I declare it inoperable against him. I loose the spirit of love, peace, forgiveness, and humility into his heart according to

 

 

Matthew 18:18 that says, “Whatever I bind on earth, shall be bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth, shall be loosed in heaven.”

Lord, I thank You that You will deliver the one for whom I intercede that is not innocent. Yes, Jim will be delivered through the cleanness of my hands. Job 22:30

 

 

Many are the plans in Jim’s mind, but it is Your purpose that will stand for them. Pr 19:21 AMP

 

You said in Isaiah 49:24 that even though Jim has become prey to the mighty or has been taken captive lawfully, he shall be delivered. For You will contend with those that contend with me, and You will save my children.

 

You have promised to pour Your Spirit upon my seed and Your blessings upon my offspring. Is 44:3 You will pour water upon them and floods upon the dry ground of their hearts because he is spiritually thirsty.

 

 

I thank You that Your covenant with them is that Your Spirit which is upon me and Your words which You have put in my mouth shall not depart from them or their mouth, or from their offspring’s mouth. Is 59:21

 

My children shall dwell safely and continue, and their descendents shall be established before You. Ps 102:28

 

 

The seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Pr 11:21 Deliver Jim from the snare of the trapper. Ps 91:31

 When standing for your marriage, you need some resources! I like to read my Bible. Here are some of the scriptures I pray over my wayword husband.

 

I pray that Jim will come to his senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will. 2 Tim 2:26

 

 

I pray that the spirit of truth would penetrate Jim’s heart. John 16:13

 

 

I forbid the god of this world from blinding Jim and I declare that he is crucified to this world and this world is crucified to him. Jim has been translated from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of Your Son, Jesus Christ. Col 1:13

 

 

Father, I lay hold of Your covenant for Jim. You said that You have made an everlasting covenant with Jim, that You will not turn away from him, to do them good; but You will put Your fear in his heart so they will not depart from You. Jer 32:40 PUT YOUR FEAR IN JIM!
 
Father, You have promised to circumcise my heart and the hearts of my children, which means to open it to the gospel and take away all hindrances in obeying the truth. You will do this so that they will love You with all of their hearts and all of their souls, and live. Deut 30:6
 
 
Thank you for giving Jim a new heart and for putting a new spirit in him. Your word says that You will remove from him a heart of stone and give him a heart of flesh. Ezek 36:26
 
 
No one is able to snatch Jim out of Your hand. John 10:29
 
 
Let Your Spirit of Truth come and... convict Jim of sin and righteousness and judgment in his life. John 16:8
 
 
May Jim hear Your voice calling him to return to You and receive Your promise to heal his backslidings. Jer 3:22 Soften his heart.


Open Jim's eyes and turn him from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that he may receive forgiveness of sins, and an inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in Christ. Acts 26:18
 
Please grant Jim repentance so that he would confess his sins, for I know You will be faithful and just to forgive Jim's sins, and to cleanse him from all unrighteousness. I Jn 1:9
 
 
Bring Jim to the place where he will confess his faults one to another, and pray one for another, that Jim may be healed. James 5:16
 
 
 
 
 
 
Alert Jim to know the time, that now it is high time for him to awake out of sleep: for now is his salvation nearer than when he believed. The night is far spent, the day is at hand: I pray that Jim will walk honestly, as in the day: not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness (pleasure mindedness), not in strife and envying. But I pray that Jim will put on the Lord Jesus Christ and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill the lusts thereof. Rom 13:11-14
 
 
Lord, deliver Jim from the way of the evil man, from the man that speaks perverse things, from those who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness; Who delight in doing evil, and rejoice in the perversity of evil; Whose paths are crooked, and who are devious in their ways. Prov 2:12-15
 
 
Lord, please remove the rebellion and worldliness from Jim's heart. Have mercy upon him, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out his transgressions. Wash Jim thoroughly from his iniquity, and cleanse him from his sin. Bring Jim to acknowledge his transgressions: and the sin that is ever before him. Against thee, thee only, has Jim sinned, and done this evil in Your sight. Ps 51:1-4
 
 
Purge Jim with hyssop, and he shall be whiter than snow. Hide Your face from Jim's sins, and blot out all his iniquities. Create in Jim a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within him. Cast Jim not away from Your presence; and take not Your Holy Spirit from him. Restore unto Jim the joy of Your salvation; and uphold him with Your free spirit. Then will Jim teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto You. Ps 51:7-13
 
 
I pray that Jim will come out from (the world), and be separate and touch not the unclean thing so that You will receive him back. 2 Cor 6:17
 
 
Thank you for Your Word that says, "Refrain your voice from weeping, And your eyes from tears; For your work shall be rewarded, says the Lord, And they shall come back from the land of the enemy. There is hope in your future, says the Lord, That your children shall come back to their own border." Jer 31:16,17
 
 
Father, I pull down the strongholds of pride, unbelief, rebellion, fear, deception, false theologies and sexual addictions. I take Jim’s heart captive to the obedience of Jesus Christ. 2 Cor 10:4-5
 
 
I apply the blood of Jesus over Jim, for I overcome the enemy by the blood of the Lamb and the word of my testimony. Rev 12:11 Where the blood of Jesus is applied the destroyer cannot come in.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment